Monday, November 9, 2015

Allow me to introduce myself

FAQs (if people actually spoke their mind)

1. Why are you starting a blog?

I already use the Instagram @tktellsall to document my fitness journey, and now I want to be able to write more about what works and what doesn't for me as well as inspiration for people that are on their own fitness journey.

2. Who are you?

I'm Kelly. I'm a teacher's aid in a high school learning support room. I've also had several sub spots. I coach basketball and softball for the high school I work at. I played basketball my whole like then an injury in my junior year of high school started me towards a fitness decline. I'm three years out of college now and in a much better point of my fitness journey.

3. Why are you so tall?

Actually most people come out and say this (I'm 6 foot). Genetics, people.

4. What's your fitness journey been like?

It's been difficult, but I've been determined. I organize myself and stay focused. It is not easy, but I make it work because I want it to work. As of now I've lost around 18 pounds and 25 inches.

5. What programs have you used on your fitness journey?

I have used the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment